ColdGear Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat. Form-fitting balaclava construction is light, thin & breathable. Offers full facial protection that extends below the neck & can convert to a neck gaiter. Perforations on fabric in front of mouth for enhanced breathability. Under armour men’s coldgear infrared balaclava are Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction for zero distractions.
Under Armour Men’s ColdGear Infrared Balaclava Features
- Form-fitting balaclava construction is light, thin and breathable
- Perforations on fabric in front of mouth for enhanced breathability
- Offers full facial protection that extends below the neck and can convert to a neck gaiter
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction for zero distractions
- ColdGear Infrared lining uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Snow without sacrificing breathability
- Scent Control technology
- Quick-dry outer layer
- Solid & printed sides
- Design is too poor.
Q: What is the best way to wash this item?
A: I washed it and threw it in the washing machine on a gentledelicate cycle, so you wouldn’t think it was a swim suit.
Q: Will this fit a male?
A: I don’t know if they changed their design but this just doesn’t fit right, I have had my cousins try it to see if it was just me but none of them liked it either.
Q: Is this appropriate for a 7 year old?
A: It would be a little large on a child, but it would not hurt to buy one to see, if it is to big the dad of the house will love it.
Q: Is it possible to wear this item as a half face mask?
A: I’m sure it would work if you just pull the head cover off.
Q: Has the problem been solved after a few fake reviews appeared in November?
A: The reviewers confused the item (baclava) with the tactical hood, which was the same size but had the upper portion sewed over the lower.