Our 24BattlePack Tactical Backpack is one of the Best Military Tactical Backpack. The Tacticon 3 day pack out backpack was built on diligent research to determine what customers love in their backpacks, but more importantly, what they didn’t want in an backpack. We did away with all the fluff and produced an incredibly high-quality tactical backpack. Insulated compartment with hanging clips and drink tube access for your hydration bladder.
The back panel also features a drainage point, which will keep the contents of the bag dry in case of a hydration reservoir disaster. And the side compression straps allow for load stabilization, and they let you tighten up the backpack when it’s not at full capacity.
Best Military Tactical Backpack Features:
- 24-72 hours tactical assault backpack.
- Built-in universal concealed carry gun holster.
- Insulated hydration bladder compartment (holes to feed tubing & clips to hold bladder).
- Ultra-padded laptop computer compartment (up to 17 inch laptop screens).
- Available empty loop velcro real estate for your morale patches.
- Polymer D-rings located throughout the pack for carabiner attachment.
- Cross-compatible with many accessories.
- Molle grid.
- Double-stitched seams.
- Padded straps.
The 40-liter 24BattlePack is an excellent starter choice for new preppers. Its affordability, abundance of features, and MOLLE-compatible PALS webbing make custom prepping for any situation a breeze.
Best Military Tactical Backpack Video Guide:
Does it include the flag patch?
Yes, There is a USA patch in black.
Where are the packs manufactured?
Kevin M stated that the pack was designed by vets and sent to China. China did an excellent job and everything is double stitch + has bar tacking at all the stress points.
What is the size of the largest compartment?
It is about 16 to 20.